This powder was developed to replace soot generated from open acethylene flames as well as other lubricants such as graphite containing oils and greases.
Electrostatically applied Ekamold® boron nitride powder is the ideal release agent between the Dummy Block and billet.
List of advantages :
- Outstanding release and lubricating properties
- Increased safety and cleanliness in the pressing area as long as there is no naked gas flame present
- Economical powder consumption
- Reduced coating frequency results in fewer downtimes
- Increased productivity
- Optimized product quality
- No physiological concerns